Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Images Blog Entry


The Freedman- John Quincy Adams Ward

Window- Attributed to Harvey Ellis

Window- Attributed to Harvey Ellis (different view)

Lock- Frank Koralewsky

The Child's Bath- Mary Cassatt

The Hippodrome- Everett Shinn

Woman (Elevation)- Gaston Lachaise

Woman (Elevation)- Gaston Lachaise

Blue and Green Music- Georgia O'Keeffe

Tattoo and Haircut- Reginald Marsh

American Gothic- Grant Wood

The Artist Looks at Nature- Charles Sheeler

That Which I Should Have Done I Did Not Do (The Door)- Ivan Albright

The Rock- Peter Blume

Nighthawks- Edward Hopper

Picture of Dorian Gray- Ivan Albright

Clown with Drum- Walt Kuhn

A picture I took of the stairs in one of the galleries because I really liked them :)

Karttikeya, God of War, Seated on a Peacock

Still Life with Pipe, Chair, and Apples (Braque)- George Segal

Typewriter Eraser 1/18- Claes Oldenburg

Typewriter Eraser- Claes Oldenburg and Cossje Van Bruggen

The door says push but it pulls open..it made me laugh :)

Public Notice 3- Jitish Kallat. I LOVE these stairs. I think they are such a cool idea!

Again, awesome stairs!!

Calf's Head and Ox Tongue- Gustave Caillebotte. I absolutely hate seeing raw meat. It grosses me out a lot. So seeing this painting was very unsettling and I hated it immediately. But I knew that having such a strong opinion of this painting, I should take a picture of it.

A Sunday on La Grande Jatte- Georges Seurat

Eve after the Fall- Auguste Rodin

Eve after the Fall- Auguste Rodin (Another View)

Day (Truth)- Ferdinand Hodler

Sky Above Clouds IV- Georgia O'Keeffe

Lamenting Group- Paul-Albert Bartholomé

Lunette from the Main Entrance of the Commerce Building- Burnham and Root

Close up of Lunette from the Main Entrance of the Commerce Building- Burnham and Root. I think it is gorgeous!

Just a picture I took somewhere inside of the museum. I think the columns are beautiful!


Jay Pritzker Pavilion


Millennium Park!!!

Chicago is an environmentally-friendly city! :)

A picture I took in the Bean (Cloud Gate) and you can see the Chicago skyline behind me :)

Blick, my favorite art store!

Sign for the Pop-up art galleries.

Picture I took inside of a hotel. I love the lights and everything.

I took this picture because I HATE Crocs. I think they just look so ugly on people's feet and there was a whole store devoted to them and they make so many different styles of these rubber shoes and I just dont like them at all.

A picture I took of a building next to Water Tower :)

The American Girl Place..I just had to take a picture of it. I used to come here with my grandma for my birthday and it was one of my favorite places ever!

Theres really nothing to explain about this. Its just funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment