Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Intro Blog

Being from Chicago, I was SUPER excited when my STA 112 teacher told us that we were going to take a trip to Chicago to look at all of the different types of art in the city. When the bus was getting close, seeing the Chicago skyline made me feel right at home. I couldn’t wait to get off the bus and walk around my city. The first place we went to was the Art Institute of Chicago, which is such an amazing museum. It contains so many different genres of art, which was great for us to experience all of them. After the Art Institute, we went to Millennium Park to go see the bean, which is one of my favorite things in Chicago. We also went to the Museum of Contemporary Photography at Columbia College. Then went to see five of the “Pop-up” galleries that were in the city. Also, we went to the Blick art store, which I loved because that is where I bought all of my art supplies in high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment